The Strand Hair Salon FAQ
Answers to questions about The Strand Hair Salon
How much does _______ cost?or
What is your price for _______?
- We provide highend services without the highend price. A moderate price allows us to provide the high end services you enjoy and the lower price allows you to enjoy it more often! Prices for services are subject to consultation. For rough estimates you can speak to a stylist either by dropping in or calling the salon at (807) 285-3294.
Where are you located?
- We are at 106 North St. Thunder Bay, Ontario. Our salon is in the Caledonia building which is on Victoria Avenue East where FreshAir Experience and Tools Wood are. We are around the corner of the building facing North Street. We have ample free parking on the opposite side of North Street as well as in two parking lots across North Street. You can view a map HERE.
Can I just come in or do I have to make an appointment?
- Walkins are welcome but we recommend making an appointment to ensure we can accommodate your needs without wait time.
What hair products do you sell?
- We have selected a range of products to cover every need in both luxury high end and affordable salon quality product lines. We also carry a variety of other beauty products including beauty tools, lotions, nail polishes and more! A current list of product lines carried by The Strand can be viewed HERE.
What are your hours?or
Are you open Mondays?
- Our regular hours are:
- Monday - CLOSED
- Tuesday - 9:30am to 5pm
- Wednesday - 9:30am to 8pm
- Thursday - 9:30am to 8pm
- Friday - 9:30am to 5pm
- Saturday - 9:30am to 3pm
- Sunday - CLOSED
Do you take MasterCard?or
Do you take Visa?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Debit and cash. We do not accept American Express